onsdag 26 oktober 2011

Above Europe

Ruotsalaiset ovat tunnetusti ylpeitä itsestään, maastaan ja kaikesta, mitä ruotsalaiset ovat vuosisatojen saatossa saaneet aikaan. Vaikka on ihanaa olla maailman parhaassa maassa, jossa on parhaat edellytykset henkiselle kasvulle, on hienoinen ylimielisyys tarttunut myös Ebbaan ja Linaan.

Lina: Se oli Erasmus. Usch! Like don´t even talk to me if you´re not a Masters student!
Ebba: Talk to the hand cause the face aint listening!

Ebba: Same time on Friday?
Andreas: Actually I need to come earlier cause I have this work party on Friday. Unless you want to join me at the party! You should! It will be fun!
Ebba: A party with the gangsters/drugdealers/rapists? No, thanks. I don´t spend time with the underworld. I choose life.

Ebba: Mä en kestä, mun mentor group on niiin lame!
Lina: Niin munkin. Ketä kiinnostaa mennä jonnekin Ikeaan tai heitellä saapasta. Ja liikennevalobileet, give me a break.
Ebba: We are so above that shit.

Ebban ruotsalainen kurssikaveri: I´m sooo stressed about the readings! I have read only 1/3 of the books!
Ebba: Yea, I don´t do the readings. It´s not for me. I´m too cool for school. I will use my own theories.
Lina: Argh noita stressaajia, it´s not fucking rocket science.
Ebba: Indeed.

To conclude:

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar