tisdag 8 november 2011

So you are a boy?

Detta har hänt på Hercules (ei homobaari, vaan Lundin ainoa yökerho utan nationerna)

Ebba o Lina enter the building. A man from Ghana lähestyy Ebbaa: Can I buy you a drink? You are beautiful. (the Ghananian is trying to get touch base)
Ebba: I am an independent, well off, Swedish woman. I buy my own drinks. Thank you, but no thank you!
The man: Can I at least take your jacket?
Lina: No, she is fine. Thanks.

5 min myöhemmin, samainen tunkeileva mies palaa taistelukentälle.
Ebba turvautuu ultimate keinoihin: Sorry, you are interrupting.  I´m here with my girlfriend, Lina, and we are having a private and intimate conversation.
The man: Whaat? You are together?
Lina: Uhm... Yes.
The man to Lina: In my country that is not possible! Unless... you are a boy. Are you a boy, then? Do you have a penis?
Lina: Excuse me?!?!! No!
The man: So neither of you have a penis? How does it work?
Ebba: I´m sorry, this is getting too personal. Please leave me and my girlfriend alone.

The Man (returns once again): But it is such a waste, if you´re with her!
Ebba: There are plenty of fish in the sea, you will find one. Not me.
The Man: But you are the only fish I want! The most beautiful fish!
Lina: Enough already. Stop calling my gf a fish and fuck off. In Sweden you can love whoever you choose, regardless of the gender.

Myöhemmin Ebba löytää ruotsalaista miesseuraa ja suuntaa tanssilattialle. Ghanalainen ei pidä näkemästään.
The Man Linalle: Why is your girl dancing with a man???
Lina: Oh she is? Uhm... yea... I allow her to have fun with men sometimes just to keep her.

Lina: Ebba, nyt lähti vähän mopo käsistä.
Ebba: No joo, miesparka on ihan kulttuurishokissa.
Lina: Welcome to Scandinavia where women can have sexuality without men!
Ebba: Indeed! You have balls!
Lina: I think you mean I have pussy!
Ebba: Indeed!



Toim. huom. : Ebba ja Lina eivät oikeasti ole parisuhteessa keskenään.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar